If you are looking for an easy mass storage solution for your Amiga, this is probably what you need. This MicroSD adapter uses the Amiga’s parallel port to provide up to 32GB of external storage.
- Easy file transfer between the PC and the Amiga using the FAT/FAT32 file system
- Supports up to 32GB MicroSD cards
- Features hot swapping of MicroSD cards without the need to reboot your Amiga
- No hard drive needed, a boot disk let’s you access the data on the MicroSD card immediately
- Compatible with Amiga OS 1.3 or greater (1.3, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, 3.9, 3.1.4, 3.2+)
- LED indicators (red: power, yellow: card present, green: read/write activity)
This adapter needs an external power supply. You can use a standard USB charger device (e.g. from an old mobile device) together with a Mini-USB cable. The cable and USB charger is not included in this offer.
You can use the MicroSD Boot Disk (Workbench 1.3) if you want to use the MicroSD adapter without hard drive. Simply attach the adapter to your Amiga and boot from this disk. You will find a file called “Mount_SDCARD” which will initialize the MicroSD card by a simple double-click. This MicroSD Boot Disk Auto-Mount (Workbench 1.3) auto-mounts the SD0: device during boot.