Motorola 68060 CPU based accelerator for the Amiga 1200. It’s brand new and professionally built. The offer includes:
- Available with MC68LC060RC50 Revision 4 (MMU)
- Features 128 MB Fast-RAM (very fast 60ns access time)
- High quality PCB with immersion gold surface finish
- Brand new components (no pulls from vintage boards, except CPU)
- Overclockable up to 105 MHz (depending on CPU)
- Floppy Disk including the 68060 library files
- Two years warranty service in case of defect (no warranty for overclocked CPUs) !
68060 CPU Library Files
In order to run any 68060 CPU on your Amiga, you need to put the 68060 library files to your LIBS: folder on your hard drive. You either can order a floppy disk containing these files or download them for example from phase5.a1k.org (direct download link).
This product will be shipped from Germany with DHL for European Union (EU) customers. All other destinations will be shipped from Switzerland by Swiss Post.