The housing is made of UV sensitive synthetic resin. After printing, the cases are sanded and varnished with acrylic lacquer.
The housing contains three LEDs. The red LED indicates power supply, the yellow LED indicates USB mass storage and SD card access and the green LED indicates network is access via LAN or WiFi.
The offer includes the following items:
- 1x 3-part housing including LEDs, PCB, connector and all required screws
- 1x Raspberry Pi Model 3B+ (Quad-Core 1.4 GHz and 1 GB DDR2 RAM, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- 1x USB Game Controller including USB Receiver Dongle
- 1x SanDisk SD-Card HC-I Class 10 (16 GB)
- 1x Fan 5V / 0.2A (30x30x10mm)
The game controller is powered by two standard AAA batteries available in every supermarket; this offer does not include these batteries (problematic when shipping). The offer does not include a power supply unit. I recommend a standard USB power supply that can provide at least 2.5 amps. Even better are power supplies featuring 3 amps. These power supplies are very easy to find on the Internet. Contact me if you need a suitable product weblink.
This product is ideal for game emulators! With Retropie for example, a large number of old game consoles can be emulated (Nintendo, Playstation, Sega, etc.) -> compare screenshots). With Amibian you can emulate Amiga machines (e.g. Amiga 500, Amiga 2000, Amiga 3000, Amiga 4000, Amiga CD32, etc…).