Motorola 68060 CPU based accelerator for the Amiga 3000(T) and Amiga 4000(T). It’s brand new and professionally built.
- Available with full Motorola 68060 CPU (MC68060RC50 including FPU +MMU)
- CPU contains a Floating Point Unit (FPU) and a Memory Management Unit (MMU) by default
- High quality PCB with immersion gold surface finish
- High quality SMD capacitors (will not leak)
- Brand new components (no pulls from vintage boards)
- Supports 68040 CPUs as well (easy switchable by on-board jumper)
This high quality extension board is completely bug-fixed (A3660 REV 1.1).
Do you want boost your Amiga even more?
An ideal combination together with this accelerator board is the ZZ9000 graphics board (Full-HD 1920×1080), including 1GB of Fast-RAM, an Ethernet port and SD-Card slot.
Please visit this link to get all necessary information to build the A3660 accelerator board yourself in case you ordered the construction kit.
The PCB design is provided by John Hertell, alias Chucky, thank you!