This product is available again. For customers from the European Union: I will ship the A3660 boards from Austria or Germany, so that no additional import duties will occur.
Motorola 68060 CPU based accelerator for the Amiga 3000(T) and Amiga 4000(T). It’s brand new and professionally built.
- Available with Motorola 68060 CPU (50MHz with MMU / Mask: 75G59Y)
- High quality PCB with immersion gold surface finish
- High quality SMD capacitors (will not leak)
- Brand new components (no pulls from vintage boards)
- Supports 68040 CPUs as well (easy switchable by on-board jumper)
This high quality extension board is completely bug-fixed (A3660 REV 1.1).
Do you want to upgrade your Amiga even more?
An ideal combination together with this accelerator board is the ZZ9000 graphics board (Full-HD 1920×1080), including 1GB of Fast-RAM, an Ethernet port and SD-Card slot.
Please visit this link to get all necessary information to build the A3660 accelerator board yourself in case you ordered the construction kit.
The PCB design is provided by John Hertell, alias Chucky, thank you!