Motorola 68060 CPU based accelerator for the Amiga 3000(T) and Amiga 4000(T). It’s brand new and professionally built. The offer includes:
- Available with MC68LC060RC50 (MMU) or MC68060RC50 Revision 6 CPU (MMU+FPU)
- High quality PCB with immersion gold surface finish
- High quality hybrid polymer SMD capacitors (will not leak)
- Brand new components (no pulls from vintage boards)
- Default Crystal (50MHz) and crucial GAL devices on sockets, ready to experiment with overclocking
- Floppy Disk including the 68060 library files
- This accelerator board supports 68040 CPUs as well
- Two years warranty service in case of defect (no warranty for overclocked CPUs) !
Additional options are available:
- Extra Crystals (54 MHz, 60 MHz, 64MHz) for overclocking (up to 50 MIPS)
- Heat sinks (A3000D) and Heat sinks + Fan modules (A3000T and A4000(T))
- Extra SpeedGeek GAL set for faster IDE access rates (up to 2.5 MB/s)
- Stand-Offs to properly mount the accelerator board to your mainboard (free)
This high quality accelerator board is completely bug-fixed (A3660 Revision 1.2). The 10uF ceramic capacitor at position C501 has been replaced with a much better suited 10uF Tantalum capacitor that ensures stable operation of the 3.3V driven 68060 CPU. Moreover, an additional jumper to configure overclocking and selecting the delay-line’s output between 5ns and 10ns has been added.
This product will be shipped from Germany with DHL for European Union (EU) customers. All other destinations will be shipped from Switzerland.
Do you want to upgrade your Amiga even more?
An ideal combination together with this accelerator board is the ZZ9000 graphics board (Full-HD 1920×1080), including 1024 MB of Fast-RAM, an Ethernet port and SD-Card slot.
Please visit this link to get all necessary information to build the A3660 accelerator board yourself in case you ordered the construction kit.
The PCB design is provided by John Hertell, alias Chucky, thank you!