Motorola 68060 CPU based accelerator for the Amiga 3000(T) and Amiga 4000(T). It’s brand new and professionally built.
- CPU type is selectable by drop-down box (CPU revision 1, 5 and 6)
- Available with full Motorola 68060 CPU, latest revision 6, stays cool even when heavily overclocked
- CPU contains a Floating Point Unit (FPU) and a Memory Management Unit (MMU) by default
- High quality PCB with immersion gold surface finish
- High quality SMD capacitors (will not leak)
- Brand new components (no pulls from vintage boards)
- Supports 68040 CPUs as well (easy switchable by on-board jumper)
This high quality extension board is completely bug-fixed (A3660 REV 1.1).
Do you want boost your Amiga even more?
An ideal combination together with this accelerator board is the ZZ9000 graphics board (Full-HD 1920×1080), including 1GB of Fast-RAM, an Ethernet port and SD-Card slot.
The PCB design is provided by John Hertell, alias Chucky, thank you!