Motorola 68060 CPU based accelerator for the Amiga 3000(T) and Amiga 4000(T). It’s brand new and professionally built. The offer includes:
- Motorola 68060 CPU (50MHz with MMU / Mask: 75G59Y)
- High quality PCB with immersion gold surface finish
- High quality hybrid polymer SMD capacitors (will not leak)
- Brand new components (no pulls from vintage boards)
- Default Crystal (50MHz) and all GAL devices on sockets, ready to experiment with overclocking
- Floppy Disk including the 68060 library files
- This accelerator board supports 68040 CPUs as well
- Two years warranty service in case of defect and support if needed !
Additional options are available:
- Extra Crystal (64MHz) for overclocking (up to 50 MIPS)
- Extra SpeedGeek GAL set for faster IDE access rates (up to 2.5 MB/s)
- Stand-Offs to properly mount the accelerator board to your mainboard
This high quality extension board is completely bug-fixed (A3660 REV 1.1).
This product will be shipped from Germany with DHL for European Union (EU) customers. For all other customers, it will be shipped from Switzerland.
Do you want to upgrade your Amiga even more?
An ideal combination together with this accelerator board is the ZZ9000 graphics board (Full-HD 1920×1080), including 1024 MB of Fast-RAM, an Ethernet port and SD-Card slot.
Please visit this link to get all necessary information to build the A3660 accelerator board yourself in case you ordered the construction kit.
The PCB design is provided by John Hertell, alias Chucky, thank you!