Motorola 68060 CPU based accelerator for the Amiga 3000(T) and Amiga 4000(T). It’s brand new and professionally built.
- Full Motorola 68060 CPU, latest revision 6, stays very cool even when heavily overclocked
- CPU contains a Floating Point Unit (FPU) and a Memory Management Unit (MMU) by default
- High quality PCB with immersion gold surface finish
- High quality SMD capacitors (will not leak)
- Brand new components (no pulls from vintage boards)
- Supports 68040 CPUs as well (easy switchable by on-board jumper)
This high quality extension board is completely bug-fixed (A3660 REV 1.1).
Do you want boost your Amiga even more?
An ideal combination together with this accelerator board is the ZZ9000 graphics board (Full-HD 1920×1080), including 1GB of Fast-RAM, an Ethernet port and SD-Card slot.
Important note for self-builders:
If you decide to buy one of the construction sets, please be aware that you will need good soldering equipment and advanced soldering skills to properly build the circuit! Please consider to buy an already built product if you are a beginner in this field.
The PCB design is provided by John Hertell, alias Chucky, thank you!